Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introduction

A warm welcome to visitors, friends and family

Two-Ten is a blog dedicated to the final 30 weeks of my PhD. The defense date has been set for 19 March 2010 - 210 days from today, and one week before my 30th birthday.

Every week, I will write a short update of the progress made during the week, specifically with regards to the writing of the thesis manuscript. View it as an "accountability blog", if you will, and use the comments section to reprimand me if you think I have been slacking (or just use the tick-boxes). For my part it will help to keep me focussed and moving.

Hope to hear from you all soon! First update due tomorrow
Up, up and away!

SJ

3 comments:

  1. Awe,
    Good stuff, this sounds like an awesome plan. Now you should just setup feed burner so we can get the updates my email...

    GLuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaan 'n blog nie juis counter-productive wees en jou van kosbare skryftyd beroof nie?? just a thought, use it, don't use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Dis hoekom ek gesĂȘ het 'I will write a "short" update' I'm all for Work Avoidance Behaviour, maar het ongelukkig nie meer tyd daarvoor nie :-(

    ReplyDelete